It’s a lazy Sunday. The rain lashing out and splattering like fritters in oil. The wailing siren of wind chimes coming alive like the train whistle. The perfect day for sleeping, reading and having chai or coffee. Purrfect post never exists. I am doing after a long time. I don’t mean sex…ha! It’s blog award. I have stopped taking it but it calls for a breezy post on a Sunday and also Shayra who nominated me is awesomely sweet, talented and brims with so much energy. She has nominated me for Blue Sky Tag Award which is a first for me. I accept the Blue Sky Tag Award. Thanks, Shayra
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Nominate (tag) 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Questions asked by Shayra and my answers:
- What you like the most in my blog?
The cool and fresh language in which you speak to your readers. You have a unique appeal that reflects your individuality and persona. I love it.
- Your favorite hobby?
Reading and writing
- Your deepest desire?
Making it big in the Hindi film industry and romancing Deepika Padukone. May be lip locking with Deepika on-screen. You said, deepest desire.
- The incident which changed your life?
Being out of job for a long time. It helped me in having a focus, not whining about things and be patient. It taught me the importance of having perspective. But, the most important one was running away from Mumbai after 12 days where I ended up hating the place which I now love. One year later, I started my career in Pune at Fergusson College which I believe was a hell of an idea that changed my life.
- Any suggestion for my blog?
Hmm! Keep writing Shayra! You have an amazing blog but perhaps dabbling in short stories or voicing out about national issues. You belong to the generation that will shape India’s future.
- Reveal your shady, dark side?
I am a gamut of contradiction. One can never know how I can react being very moody, to say the least.
- Biggest fear?
- Your favorite past time?
- Anything you want to know about me?
Love life…ha! Your biggest secrets or crush stories?
- What you love most in your life?
Things are cool. My day starts with work, reading and meeting people. I love the human interactions and of course, writing on the blog or the Indian magazine where I am a regular contributor. It gives me a high.
- What’s your plan for the future?
Quite a few. First is to move back to India, publish a rom-com, make a short film and be in a relationship. It’s been quite sometimes that I haven’t behaved like crazy with a hot girlfriend.
- One idea that changed your life?
- If it was the last day of your life…
- Have you ever dumped someone?
- If you had to re-write Harry Potter, what would be the name of the book?
- If you were given a chance to be Prime Minister of India for a day, what would be your first priority?
- What writing means to you?
- Are you nursing a break-up?
- Will you say yes to a blind date?
- What does your blog means to your own self?
- Have you ever kissed under the first Monsoon spell?
I am not nominating anyone but feel free to tag yourself. Consider youself to be nominated. It’s so much fun.
Love and Happy Sunday