It was in September 2014 that I was honored with the Sunshine and Very Inspiring Blogger Award by our own Usha Ma’am. Somehow, my mind was preoccupied with stuff that I couldn’t accept the honor and forgot like it always happens with me. As you all know, Usha Menon passed away this week. She gave us beautiful memories in life and was always full of positivity, spreading light in our lives. It’s ironical that I have chosen to accept the award two years later and that too, after Usha Ma’am is no more among us. I am sure that she must be smiling from heaven and saying, ‘Way to go my child.’ By accepting the award, I honor the memory of the lady and gracefully accept the award. In turn, I bestow the nomination of Very Inspiring Blogger to Usha Menon posthumous for she is a true recipient of the word ‘Very Inspiring.’ Sending Mother’s Day wishes to her and hope it reaches her heavenly abode. She will be with us forever.
Here we go.
17 Things about ME
- I am a worrier by birth. It’s in my genes for I was told Dad was like that and freak out for no reason.
- Overthinker by the day and insomniac by night.
- Introvert by nature but that doesn’t mean I don’t have a voice.
- I am bad at multitasking.
- Daydreamer. A tale of building castles in the air.
- I speak to myself during the day.
- Love my own company.
- Hate parties. It bores me to death.
- Avid reader.
- Fancy for pen and end up buying loads.
- Emotional sucker.
- Gorge on Indian candy floss romance novels.
- Hate it when people impose their opinions and beliefs on me.
- Constant whiner.
- I have a sweet tooth and an inkling for mint chocolates plus gulab jamun.
- Dream of landing a role in films or hosting a TV show.
- Start my day with a cup of freshly brewed coffee and cigarette.
I nominate the following people:
PS: Let’s make a chain to honor Usha Ma’am and invite everyone who I haven’t tagged to accept the award, shall the wish in honor of the eccentric grand mum.
A small poem dedicated to Usha Ma’am.
O! Lady of your wisdom and rare intellect!
You were a warrior of light!
Touching the height in life.
We cherish memories with you.
Indomitable spirit and infectious energy.
Life long moments.
You always brought a smile to our lips.
Kuch Khatta Kuch Meetha.
Honored are souls who met you.
I bow to you.
Blogging wouldn’t be the same without you.