Ever wondered the best thing bout’ April A to Z blogging challenge!!! You get to read so many amazing blogs and get to make make new friends on the virtual world. Trust me! One feel that we know our virtual friends for ages as they let us to delve into their closely guarded world that we wouldn’t let any strangers in. I made one such wonderful friend, Sushree Dash of http://drsushreedash.blogspot.com who bestowed the Sunshine award to me.
Sushree is a Doctor who writes amazingly well and is one of the gifted bloggers I made friends with during the A to Z Blogging challenge. A dentist, poet at heart and writer in thoughts reads her blog and she fits the definition to the hilt. Thanks Sushree and let me jump to the Sunshine Award.
Display award on your blog
* Show gratitude to the person and link back the person who nominated you
* Nominate up to 10 of your favorite deserving bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere
* Link the nominees in your post and let them know
* Write TEN interesting things about yourself
1. http://www.ananyatales.com (Ananya for writing inspiring posts and is the epitome of courage)
2. http://letbeautybeyourconstantideal.blogspot.com (Beloo for her lofty thoughts on life, education and humanity)
3. http://batteredhope.blogspot.com (Carol Graham for beings such an inspiration and her flawless love for beauty)
4.http://iamstri.wordpress.com (Sri for writing beautifully cute stuffs and her love for chocos:)
5. http://sayantini-bhattacharya.blogspot.com (Sayantini’s blog is a wow and must read:)
6. http://damyantiwrites.wordpress.com (Damyanti is the reason for me being on the challenge and it’s such an honor reading her)
7. http://dlonelystoner.wordpress.com (Priyanka is one chick I love reading..hatke)
8. http://amolskhadse143.blogspot.com (Amol is one cool and gentle dude. Give him a shout on his space)
9. http://mindbrewblog.wordpress.com ( Doc by profession who dared to dream, a writer by excellence and dreamer)
10. http://dreamzandclouds.wordpress.com (Madhusmita is so much fun to read:)
TEN INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
1. Impatient, impulsive and emotional.
2. Reason knows no logic for me and follow the heart.
3. Love chocolates and can finish whole bundle in a day.
4. Dreamer who keeps scripting big dreams every now and then.
5. Dreams of winning jackpot lottery every now and then.
6. Cannot tolerate injustice in life.
7. Hate human prejudices and cannot stand those who limit their views.
8. Rebel without a cause.
9. Impatient and can’t wait to make my dreams come true.
10. Gets high on love, kindness, whisky, chocolates, books, writing and movies.