Happy Sunday, folks.
The wonderful and beautiful soul, Tazein, has nominated me for ‘THE CRACKING CHRISPMOUSE BLOGGYWOG AWARD’ and it means three awards in January. What an awesome year 2014 is turning to be! I am on top of the world and I feel we have an instant connect with each other, despite we have never met each other. Thanks, Tazein:)
This award is given to someone who “spreads award one or more of joy, peace hope and love” with their blog! The receiver of this award can pass it on if you wish to ANYONE who satisfies the above rules of spreading one or more of those lovely things. There’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs you can pass it on.
1-Display the award logo on your blog.
2-Link back to the person who nominated you.
3-State 7 things about yourself.
4-Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5-Notify those bloggers of the nomination and award requirements.
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I am a very emotional person.
2. I am bad at time management.
3. White is my favorite color.
4.I am addicted to coffee.
5. I love writing and it’s a soulful experience for my state of being.
6. As a child, I imagined myself to be an actor and TV anchor.
7. I dream of owning a house by the beach, preferably, in Goa.
Congratulations to all the winners and big Hugs to Tazein.