The second nomination in January and, this time, Madhusmita of Dreamz and Clouds (http://dreamzandclouds.wordpress.com) conferred the honor on my blog. It’s a Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Not bad in 2014, na?! I’m on Cloud 9 by the dreamzandclouds. I have been conferred the award but accepting yet again for the appreciation of Madhusmita. Thanks a ton, lady:)
Rules for Dragon’s Loyalty Award
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present the award to 15 deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Random facts about me:
1. I sleep with the lights on.
2. I love collecting cinema tickets.
3. I watch three Hindi movies on DvD in a week.
4. I keep jotting stuffs to do on a day in diary but I end up doing nothing.
5. I day dream a lot but it, ultimately, crashes at night fall.
6. I worry a lot and am quite tensed by nature.
7. I am a kid inside and don’t want to grow up ever.
8. I can’t stand it when people flashes their handset during a movie in theater.
I am not nominating anyone for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award but feel free to grab them. It’s all yours, dear readers. Congratulations to all those who wanna make the award theirs. Congrats, big thank Uuu and hugs, Madhu Smita.