Baap re! Itne saare awards pending! I promise to accept the awards one-by-one. Thanks a zillion times to http://tanusreeroy.wordpress.com/ for gracing the blog with One Lovely Blog Award and give her a loud shout by visiting and commenting on her blog. Awards have been very kind to my blog and I received more than I expected. Trust me! I’ve lost count now.
I gotta shout eight things about me, share five writing quotes and nominate five bloggers for the awards. Aha! Quite a task and guess, gotta think bout’ eight things about myself. Here, you go.
Eight facts about ME:
1. I am a film buff
2. I am a huge fan of Amitabh Bachchan
3. I dreamed of becoming an actor and director in the Hindi Film Industry
4. I cherish my freedom as I am a free bird
5. I am writing a novel and working on the script of two short stories
6. As a child, I want to become a doctor, lawyer, accountant, bus conductor, news reader and an actor
7. I read for my Master’s degree in Economics but didn’t complete
8. I was born outside India but I am Indian at heart. I love my roots. my country as everything start and finish with India. Jai Ho!
Five Lovely Writing Quotes:
- When you really want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it.
- Any damn fool can put on a deal, but it takes genius, faith and perseverance to create a brand.
- Don’t tell my mother I’m in advertising. She thinks I play piano in a whore house.
- Rub your eyes and look again at Love with Love.
Thanks for supporting the blog and enjoy the awards. Congratulations to all the winners.